Saturday, July 22, 2017

You Completed the Caption

KDPierre: Photographic proof that it often takes three men and a computer to keep up with one woman with a pad and pencil.

Hands63: "Good Morning Dave, who's the hot babe playing with my joystick?"

Amy: "This blasted mind reader doesn't work at all. Are you seriously trying to tell me that Ms. Prude over there is fantasizing about going over my knee?! No way."

Anon 1: I can't believe it takes all this equipment to make a simple spanking video!

Anon 2: So boys, what will I see through the round window today?

Ronnie: Surely we can fix it without having to ask Mary for help.

Carl: The original "Big Bang Theory" sitcom.

Hermione: (Woman) Your iPhone prototype is a failure. It will never fit into my handbag. Keep working on it, guys.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: