Monday, July 17, 2017

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for July 16

What is your implement of choice?

Liza: I prefer my husband's hand over any implement; so does my husband. We both like the skin on skin feeling.

Dr. Ken: I look for something leather and that has a handle that fits comfortably in my hand. There's no point in an implement that I have trouble grasping. Also, since having a lady OTK is my preference, I look for something that can be used while she's in that position...

Amy: I'm a huge fan of shopping for implements in the kitchen aisle of a grocery store. I get a kick out of having Eric grab a wooden spoon, spatula or any regular household item and taking it to my backside unexpectedly. He, on the other hand, prefers having me OTK with his favorite leather strap in hand. Can't say I don't enjoy that as well! The silent spanker, a wire hanger, is a recent discovery that we are developing a love/hate relationship with.

Subone: Right now my sir is finding the quiet implements to his liking. The newest addition is the red devil from Cane-iac.

Fondles: I think we both agree that his hand is probably our favourite. But as far as other implements go, I enjoy the cane tremendously while I think BIKSS likes the Christmas paddle (wooden one) and the purple rubber massager (it's a spanker I'm certain!) he found at a night market! I don't like the purple one at all.

Ronnie:  We both like the hand. I love the cane as P does. P's favourite implement at the moment is a wooden paddle Bogey sent, I hate it.

Hermione: Ron prefers anything that make a lot of noise, either from the impact of said implement, or from me! He usually goes for wood, and loves the long shoehorn. When I can choose, I usually select a broad, flexible leather paddle, as I prefer the softness of leather.

Thank you all for joining in the discussion!
From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The straight shoots that grow from the base of a plum tree are really wonderful. Endured a whipping yesterday - the first several were excruciating, but the remainder deeply satisfying yet intense.

In our area early summer seems to be a good time to look for them.

-Rosco

Katie said...

Hi Hermione, :) You know... late as usual...

My favourite "implement" is Rob's hand, by far. I'd say that my next fav is his belt- though he doesn't use it that much. Many hugs,

<3 Katie

Anonymous said...

The Wooden Paddle, the whole paddle and nothing but the paddle, so help me God

Anonymous said...

My favorite is my wife hand, her's is the bath brush and the dance I do afterwards.